Saturday, January 18, 2014

Suddenly inspired!

I feel like I took a break from a lot of my crafty fun and haven't felt very inspired.  I ended up watching a bunch of anime and star trek so now I am back and revitalized!
First up! Check out this headband!!! I was so excited about the antlers I got over vacation, I just had to use them! It actually ended up being really easy to put together!

I used a small piece of empty plastic milk carton, melted two holes with my hot glue gun and then pushed the antlers through while the plastic was hot. Then I covered the plastic with a piece of leather and used some beautiful quilted fabric for the rest of the headband!

The only thing that took a while was hand sewing the whole thing! I ended up staying up until 3 in the morning finishing it! I'm not sure why I did that, but here are a bunch of pictures of me wearing it!





Yay for Lolita style! Now I just have to wear this someplace...


No comments:

Post a Comment