Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas is OVER!! So happy!

I usually try to skip Christmas since it's such. a. big. deal. and I just don't like stressing about it. However, this year I kinda had to since I was celebrating with family! Oh man, I ended up crocheting shorts, sewing/embroidering what seemed like a million pillows, shopping and wrapping plus everything else! I'll post pictures on my next post, but here is a small pic fest of my adventures in the cold! 






I have high hopes for this new year!! Bring it on 2014!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you got roped into Christmas... but you have to admit it's kind of fun right? It looks like you had tons of fun anyway, and how happy does it make me that you're still wearing your gloves? So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was fun shopping and wrapping, it was just stressful to be around family for a prolonged period of time. And of COURSE I wear your gloves when I get the chance! Those saved me when I went to Iceland too!

    ReplyDelete