Monday, January 6, 2014

Itty bitty shorts!

December was crazy, but I got a lot done! Yay for progress!!
First up, these crochet shorts! I was supposed to finish them (aka: add buttons) but I had so much to do before I left that I ended up not bringing them.

But aren't they cute? I love the little puffs!! I got the general guidelines on how do crochet puffs from daintyfawn.com. This was fun, I liked working with this worsted yarn.



And the best part? The fleece on the inside having sheep all over it! These babies were made for cold weather!

3 comments:

  1. Those shorts are soooo cute! I love them. I think it's funny that you describe shorts as cold weather gear, though. Sounds like you've gotten used to Florida winters pretty quick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, I guess you are right, but I feel like when I was living in Seattle I just wore skirts and leggings all the time! So I guess I was thinking I could pair these with a nice solid color legging! :D Plus no matter where I have lived, as soon as 70 degrees hits, I'm cold!

    ReplyDelete