Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Dressy Dress!!

After putting together that antler headdress, I kind of wanted to make a dress to go along with it! And since I've never successfully made a dress before, I thought I might as well try!
Yay for dresses!!
It actually came together really quickly, I guess I was really excited! So excited I forgot to take any pictures....but hey! I decided to add a million little ruffles in the front, so I took some photos of that process!

It came together so quickly, it made me wonder why I've ever bothered with dress patterns!
It's not finished yet (I'm not staying up all night again!) but here are some "sneak peek" photos anyway! (Sorry if I look a little awkward, I'm trying to avoid being stuck by pins!)



Three cheer for fun sewing times!!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment