Saturday, December 13, 2014

Unicorn outfit start!

I have a holiday Lolita meetup, so I wanted to make it totally unicorn themed! I found an ornament on ebay and went on a bidding war for it!
I have big plans for it! I'm totally doing a veil/bow for me to wear!
Since my veil fabric is a sage color (leftover from my Aigitha costume!) I also really wanted to add little wristcuffs to tie the outfit together!
 First I crafted little unicorns, then I decided I want to try enameling them. I had green, but it went decidedly blue! Also, it didn't seems to make a difference from my other oil based paints.....I like the part where the apoxie sulpt looked it it was burned?? And I thought that stuff was invincible!
Anyway, I used this great tutorial for the wrist cuffs here! This is the first one and I love it!

I was also busy making this custom piece from my shop! Feathers and peacocks galore!

And here is another piece where I added a little fabric brooch to this wooly sweater! So cute! I wish I could keep it!


Anyway, more magic to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete