Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Asuka Bombshell dress!!

So my Asuka costume originally was a horrible disaster! I took it apart two times and the third draft after I put it on, I completely overheated. So it looked like I needed to choose a new fabric!

I grabbed this super slinky stretchy fabric because it looked so cool!! A major bonus is that this fabric is so lightweight!  It also looked somewhat similar to this version of Asuka, so I went for it.

And it worked! I started a minor draft of the top to see if it would work! It looked great! I loved it! But I didn't like these weird stretch marks that appeared, so I tried again.

I pulled out my favorite shirt pattern. The best best best shirt in the whole world! And I made it long in the front so I could take it in later. But when I put it on, I fell in love!!!

Then I thought, why not make this an awesome dress??


I added the green (which looks fabulous!) and then the collar!

I love it!!! I pulled the hair up a little, and voila!
VICTORY!!!! VICTORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment