Thursday, December 12, 2013

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Spoils!!

I don't usually care about the flash sales after Thanksgiving, I find I research and research until I go crazy and then finally buy something! But this year was different! I found out that EpicCosplay wigs was having a huuuge sale and I just couldn't resist!! And since I didn't even have to leave the comfort of my home, why wouldn't I love it?!
So I now present: my loot from Thanksgiving weekend!!
Asuka wig!

Thank you Japan for my beautiful figurine of Asuka!!


Vampire Hunter D wig! 


I was thinking of doing a Lacus Clyne cosplay in the future!
KosMos wig! Obviously! Ha ha!
This wig gave me a lot of trouble, I kept getting tangled!
I'm so excited about them all! Long wigs are the best! I'm going to have to get some serious de-tangler, and then bam! Ready for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment