Friday, August 16, 2013

Almost finished!

I'm very proud to say that I am almost done with my costume! Yay!
Here I am madly sewing on my beautiful table! And in case you wanted to know, this is a candid shot of me laughing while watching anime!

I actually thought it was completely done, but then I realized I forgot the sleeves...and the fact that I've only sewed one glove! Whoops! Although it might be fun to do a Micheal Jackson impression...
Anyway, here is the majority of the costume!
At long last, the dress!!

So comfy! So stylish!
And the boots!


I need to do a couple more layers of paint on these, but still, aren't they awesome??
I finally broke down and bought contacts, although I'm still not sure if I'm going to wear them...But hey! Here is a picture of what the top of the costume will look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment