Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Hero Hype Con!

So I ended up finally finishing my costume and went on my merry little way to The Hero Hype Con. It was soooooo mini! It was nice though, because I kinda just wanted to spend a little time there and not all day. :D
The Wind was perfect!
 It was fun and cute! I got a picture with Ryan Frye Thor (he looks exactly like him!) And a few other characters. I would have liked to spend a little more time, but this was more of a trying my outfit out con! :D

P.s. Recognize that Nausicaa outfit? That's my little brother! I can't believe he fit into it!!!





2 comments:

  1. OMG how did i miss this post???? stupid bloglovin' reader. your costume is totally epic and you are seriously rockin' it. you look hot! and your brother looks great in your nausicaa costume, you would never know it was made for you and not him! i was trying to find out if you had posted pics of your finished antler girl (sorry i don't know her name!) costume which i am super excited to see as well. you make me feel like my sewing is soooo boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! Thanks so much! This costume was fun, but had two major flaws! The capes I was wearing were at least a yard too short! It was impossible for me to sit down! :D The second was my headpiece would fall off immediately if I looked down at all!
      Isn't that so cool that he fit into my Nausicaa costume??? I couldn't believe it, I was laughing so hard when he was pulling it on!
      As for your sewing, I always really like your posts, it makes me feel inspired to keep working and finishing my own projects! And you make me laugh really hard every time!

      Delete