Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ah hem....Dragoncon!

*Blows off dust from keyboard* Hello there! Yes, I realize that I haven't written (anything really...) but I can totally explain in one word! Dragoncon!
It was fun, it was awesome, and I totally killed myself trying to get my costume and my friend's costume done before I got there!!
Also, I had so much fun going to see all the panels, I realized I got very few pictures....but don't despair! I have one (yes one) photo of Black and White mage together! Luckily the guy took a great photo! He has other dragoncon photos too, you can see them here.
I had fun with my cousin Ryan Ricks (who makes custom-made Chewbacca costumes....how cool is that?) and he invited me to come along to one of his photoshoots as a mutant hater! His costume was the Beast (which looks amaaazing!!) But my personal favorite is Magento!

This time I actually went to the night at the aquarium, which was a blast!! I met some really fun people and ate some really delicious cake...yummmmmmmmy cake!


I also got to meet one of my favorite cosplayers Sunday Cosplay! (facebook link here) He was so nice, and I got a photo too! :D
Anyway, I'll take some better photos of my light-up prop (that worked like a charm!! Yay for costume swaps!) And post that soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment